Good Reasonable Excuses

 


If you need a good excuse to skip work for a short period of time, that's a credible excuse that won't cause problems in the future such Losing your job and even losing your trust, here examples of a list of the best reasons you can choose:

1. Vehicle or Transportation Problems

This problem can happen at the wrong time and it can happen to anyone

 Like the engine breaking down or missing the train or bus, say to your boss “Hi Boss, I'm stuck in traffic”, “I missed the train or bus” make sure you can answer the phone because you are not in the office for a while.”

 2. Reason family emergency excuses

 A family emergency can be like a family affected by a disaster such as a child, sick wife or others

 "I'm taking personal leave today."

 "I'm sick today."

  It's Mother's Day."

 Even things like Food Poisoning contracting Diseases and etc

3. Pick Up Someone from the Airport or Drop Them Off

 "My partner's elderly parents are arriving today and now I have to pick them up at the airport."

“My elderly neighbors needed a ride to their appointment today, and they had no family nearby.”

4. Needs and appointments: 

Doctor's Appointment, Dentist, Vaccination, Examination, Therapy, Appointment of Vehicle License or Driving Test

5. Leaking Pipe or Leaking Hot Water Heater

"My neighbour called me about a leak upstairs, had to go / wait for the plumber / make sure my toilet didn't leak!"

related issues: shower faucet spraying water, kitchen pipes rotting, water leaking from the upstairs condo, whatever.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DEAL WITH TEDIOUS WORK BY THE FOLLOWING METHODS

Wood stick Drum Output Sound

Griff's Pecan Toffee